Applying to Stowe Ski & Snowboard School 2013-14
Please Note – At this time our instructor roster for Winter 2013-14 is full. Thanks so much for your interest! If you would like to join us for Winter 2014-15, please check back during summer 2014. We host a hiring event the third weekend in October every year and that is by far the best way to join our team. Have a great winter!
Ski & Snowboard Instructors Requirements:
- Ski or ride comfortably and in control on groomed black terrain.
- Passionate about teaching skiing and riding. Non-certified coaches spend their time teaching children, 3-6 years old.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Own equipment in good working order
- Adhere to or surpass our company grooming and appearance standards.
- Have a solid black ski pant (we provide uniform jackets).
- Have reliable transportation to the mountain.
- Commit to an approved calendar which may include peak holiday periods, weekends, and possibly UK school business in early April.
Copy the list of ten questions below and paste them into an email. Send questions and answers to our Operations Manager, Donna Barton. Attached resumes or other supporting documents are welcome.
Email Donna Barton at email@example.com.
- Are you 18 years of age or older? (Required.)
- Are you a skier? At what level? (Intermediate skill level required.)
- Do you own equipment in good repair? (Required and must pass a safety check.)
- For how many seasons and where have you taught? (Not required.)
- Are you certified with PSIA? (Not required.)
- Are you available for a FT position?
- Have you read and do you agree to abide by our company Appearance Standards?
- Do you have reliable transportation to the mountain?
- What is your postal mailing address?
- Tell us a short teaching story that may help us to get to know you better...