Ski & Snowboard School
Part Time - Winter Seasonal
We are seeking seasonal part-time Race Attendants to assist with registration, course setting, course maintenance, “B” net setting and maintenance, gate keeping and timing races. Ideal candidates must be able to ski at an advanced to expert level. Previous race related experience preferred.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Transporting race equipment up lifts
- Setting and maintaining “B” netting and other fencing
- Assists race coaches in setting and maintaining courses.
- Assists in running races from gate keeping to timing.
- May be responsible for some race registration.
- Responsible for own personal gear being in good condition to perform work duties.
- Must check in with Race Supervisor for changes in schedule or additions to schedule weekly.
Expect to spend the shift on your feet, at times performing strenuous physical labor. Race Attendants are required to perform their tasks in bad snow conditions, inadequate snow coverage, heavy snow, deep snow, icy surfaces are conditions you can expect to encounter at some time during your job. Must possess the visual acuity necessary to ski at advanced levels, operate timing devices and set courses.
Our company values are built around attitude, awareness and accountability. We are looking for enthusiastic team players to join us in providing our guests with a superior recreational experience and an attitude of constant improvement and excellence. Great recreational benefits, including complimentary ski privileges and resort discounts!
Stowe Mountain Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please attach your resume and cover letter to the online application, if you have one. Thank you.
[Not listed below] Stowe Mountain Resort's Ski and Snowboard School is looking for full time Ski & Snowboard Instructors for the 2014/2015 winter season. For information and to apply please click here.