Cash Room Associate
Full Time - Winter Seasonal
Stowe Mountain Resort is looking for a qualified Cash Room Associate to handle cash transactions, prepare daily bank deposits, maintain and distribute card stock, and reconcile daily revenue from various sales locations throughout the resort.
- High School Diploma or GED plus 2 years of relevant experience.
- One year cash handling experience preferred and a strong attention to detail required.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean credit and driving record also required.
- The ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Strong math skills and advanced Excel spreadsheet knowledge.
- Some weekends and Holidays required.
This is a year round position with a complete benefit package. Great recreational benefits, including free skiing/golf privileges and resort discounts
Our company values are built around awareness, attitude and accountability. We are looking for enthusiastic team players to join us in providing our guests with a superior recreational experience and an attitude of constant improvement and excellence.
Stowe Mountain Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please attach your resume and cover letter to the online application, if you have one. Thank you.
[Not listed below] Stowe Mountain Resort's Ski and Snowboard School is looking for full time Ski & Snowboard Instructors for the 2014/2015 winter season. For information and to apply please click here.