Season Pass/Ticket Seller/Gate Monitor
Season Pass/Ticket Sales
Full Time - Winter Seasonal
We are seeking confident, self-motivated and punctual individuals to work within the Ticket Department to provide exemplary customer service consistent with our Stowe Exceptional Service Standards and the operating standards of the department. This position is available immediately.
- Sell lift tickets, season passes, ski school and related products and services for Stowe Mountain Resort to guests.
- Ensure all guests and fellow employees access lifts by entering through the gates or hand scan.
- Provide exemplary guest service at all times.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Stowe Mountain Resort products, computer software, up-selling techniques, and all current programs, policies, and departmental/mountain events.
- Have knowledge of departmental functions and key personnel, and maintain lines of communication within the entire Ticketing and Guest Services department, as well as ski and snowboard school, rental/retail, administration, and mountain operations.
- Ability to be outside in all kinds of weather.
- Money handling experience with US currency.
- Solid computer navigation and keyboard skills.
- Good organization and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to function independently.
Our company values are built around attitude, awareness and accountability. We are looking for enthusiastic team players to join us in providing our guests with a superior recreational experience and an attitude of constant improvement and excellence. Excellent recreational benefits including complimentary golf/ski privileges and resort discounts.
Stowe Mountain Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.