Ticket Seller/Gate Monitor
Season Pass/Ticket Sales
Full Time - Winter Seasonal
We are seeking confident, self-motivated and punctual individuals to work within the Ticket Department to provide exemplary customer service consistent with our Stowe Exceptional Service Standards and the operating standards of the department.
- Monitor lift access gates to insure proper use.
- Research, troubleshoot and solve guest ticket issues immediately.
- Protect against fraudulent pass use.
- Work outside in inclement weather.
- Sell lift tickets, season passes, ski school and related products and services for Stowe Mountain Resort to guests.
- Ensure all guests and fellow employees access lifts by entering through the gates or hand scan.
- Provide exemplary guest service at all times.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Stowe Mountain Resort products, computer software, up-selling techniques, and all current programs, policies, and departmental/mountain events.
- Have knowledge of departmental functions and key personnel, and maintain lines of communication within the entire Ticketing and Guest Services department, as well as ski and snowboard school, rental/retail, administration, and mountain operations.
- Ability to be outside in all kinds of weather.
- Money handling experience with US currency.
- Solid computer navigation and keyboard skills.
- Good organization and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to function independently.
This is position includes great recreational benefits!
If you are attaching your resume and cover letter to the online application, please note we cannot open .docx files. All other file formats work fine.