Dispatcher/ Administrative Assistant for Operations- Facilities
Full Time - Year Round
Our Facilities Department is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant for Operations.
Expectations include but are not limited to:
• Administration support to managers and supervisors
• Purchasing administration-vendor, requisition, purchase orders, invoice receipts and approval support to operations manager
• New vendor approvals, certificates of Insurance, expense reports
• Staff scheduling administration • Administrative assistance with maintenance & project workload planning/scheduling
• Maintain water, sewage, fuel logs • Vehicle/Equipment administration- coordinate license renewal, driver qualifications, incident/accident reports, inspection reports
• Assist department co-workers with computer needs, physical needs and helping out with tasks as needed
• Active participation in work place health and safety programs administration
• Answering incoming phone calls and communications (radio)
• High School degree
• Some college preferred
• 3 years of administrative experience preferably in the construction/maintenance industry
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Good organizational skills
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
During the winter, Saturday office hours are required (weekday off). This is a year round full-time position that includes a competitive benefits package. Recreational benefits also apply.
Our company values are built around attitude, awareness and accountability. We are looking for enthusiastic team players to join us in providing our guests with a superior recreational experience and an attitude of constant improvement and excellence. Great seasonal recreational benefits!
Stowe Mountain Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please attach your resume and cover letter to the online application, if you have one. Thank you.