Full Time - Year Round
Senior Accountant (Stowe Mountain Resort)
The Senior Accountant has primary responsibility for the daily accounting operations of the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center, including general ledger reconciliation and reporting processes. In addition, this position provides backup for the Controller in many areas including financial reporting and intercompany reconciliations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- 3-5 years of direct supervisory & office management experience required.
- Great Plains experience desired.
- Experience with RTP POS and Lodging software systems is desired.
- Proven record of performing and documenting account reconciliations.
- Experience with intercompany accounting setup, elimination, and reconciliation.
- Depreciation/Amortization Accounting knowledge and experience.
- Current Federal and State Income Tax knowledge and experience.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office applications, including Access and Excel.
- Flexible schedule. Some weekends and evening work may be required.
Our company values are built around attitude, awareness and accountability. We are looking for enthusiastic team players to join us in providing our guests with a superior recreational experience and an attitude of constant improvement and excellence. Great recreational benefits, including free ski privileges and resort discounts.
Stowe Mountain Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are attaching your resume and cover letter to the online application, please note we cannot open .docx files. All other file formats work fine.