Spruce Peak Realty-Administrative Assistant
Full Time - Year Round
- Assist the Director of Real Estate and Development and other Spruce Peak Realty Employees with daily administrative tasks.
- Manage all clerical and organizational aspects of the development office.
- Serve as receptionist and office manager for the development office.
- Interacts with employees, visitors and business associates with poise and diplomacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagrammatic, or schedule form.
- Ability to edit reports and correspondence for proper format, punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- Computer skills including Microsoft word, powerpoint and excel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project a plus.2+ years of Administrative Assistant/ Executive Assistant experience.
- College degree preferred
Our company values are built around attitude, awareness and accountability. We are looking for enthusiastic team players to join us in providing our guests with a superior recreational experience and an attitude of constant improvement and excellence. Great recreational benefits, including free ski/golf privileges and resort discounts.
Stowe Mountain Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please attach your resume and cover letter to the online application, if you have one. Thank you.