Lead Reservationist - Inn at the Mountain
Full Time - Year Round
Stowe Mountain Resort seeks a Lead Reservationist to join the Lodging Team. This position is the primary driver of sales and telephone customer service for the Inn at the Mountain & Condominiums.
- High School education required; college experience or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in reservations, lodging front desk, sales, or customer service required.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication & sales skills.
- Must be able to remain calm and decisive under extreme pressure.
- Must be detail oriented with sound math and clerical skills. Ability to understand basic accounting procedures is necessary.
- Must possess strong computer skills and proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must possess the ability to adapt to changes as they occur in the Reservation and Lodging management systems.
- Must possess willingness to assume responsibility to meet standards in absence of supervision.
- Must possess willingness to work as a team member and lend assistance to the overall front office operation as the need arises.
- Must be able to perform sedentary work (defined as exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body; sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, and requires walking or standing only occasionally).
- Must possess the visual acuity necessary to prepare and analyze data and figures, accounting, and computer terminal use.
- Should have good knowledge of skiing, lifts, trails and Stowe and surrounding areas.
Hours for this position may vary. Weekends are a must. This is a year round regular full-time position and includes a competitive benefit package.
We are looking for enthusiastic team players to join us in providing our guests with a superior recreational experience and an attitude of constant improvement and excellence. Great Seasonal Benefits.
Stowe Mountain Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please attach your resume and cover letter to the online application, if you have one. Thank you.
[Not listed below] Stowe Mountain Resort's Ski and Snowboard School is looking for full time Ski & Snowboard Instructors for the 2014/2015 winter season. For information and to apply please click here.