Ski & Snowboard School
Looking for something other than the "cookie-cutter" mega-resort? Mt Mansfield is a real skier's mountain...you'll find a lifetime of challenges here. On the flip side, we have one of the best teaching environments in the Northeast at Spruce Peak. Your job is made easier with our fantastic progression of lifts and terrain for both skiers and riders. Stowe Mountain Resort offers the opportunity to scratch your itch on the legendary Front Four and then enjoy world class service and amenities in a safe supportive community. As a member of the Stowe Ski & Snowboard School, you will be surrounded by athletes who are passionate about sharing this truly unique Vermont experience...and we have fun, check it out!
Want to be a part of history? At more than 75-years old the Stowe Ski and Snowboard School may just be the longest running ski school in the country! We take pride in offering coaching and instruction for people of all ages and ability levels. We are professionals and we have a performance standard that you would be proud to uphold. While ~75% of our instructors are certified professionals, we also welcome inexperienced staff members who have a passion for winter sports and a desire to introduce children to the joys of sliding on snow.
The Stowe Mountain Resort Ski School invests heavily in the personal and professional development of our staff. We are fortunate that numerous Examiners, Trainers and Clinic Leaders for PSIA and AASI are members of our staff. We have gained a reputation as “the place to be” if you aspire to reach a new certification level. Each year, we have an extraordinarily high pass rate for individuals motivated to accomplish levels of certification, and we offer immediate compensation for their achievements. We LOVE turning new instructors on to the joys of teaching skiing and riding.
Ski & Snowboard Instructors
- Ski or ride comfortably and in control on groomed black terrain.
- Passionate about teaching skiing and riding. Non-certified coaches spend their time teaching children, 3-14 years old.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Own equipment in good working order
- Adhere to or surpass our company grooming and appearance standards.
- Have a solid black ski pant (we provide uniform jackets).
- Have reliable transportation to the mountain.
- Commit to an approved calendar including peak holiday periods, weekends, and possibly UK school business in early April.
International Ski & Snowboard Instructors