Meetings & Conferences
New England’s premier ski resort is now New England’s premier meeting, conference and event location!
Stowe Mountain Resort truly combines all of the elements of a world-class resort meeting & events facility with Vermont's highest peak, Mount Mansfield, serving as an inspirational backdrop.
With the introduction of our luxury hotel, Stowe Mountain Lodge; our state-of-the-art base lodge Spruce Camp, and the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center, the Resort now offers the largest capacity for meeting options in New England with a combination of 56,000 square feet of unique function space located at our alpine village at Spruce Peak.
Whether you are planning a large scale conference; small board meeting, family reunion, wedding or social event, the resort offers a wide range of venues, lodging options, dining and recreational opportunities to meet your needs.
The Stowe Mountain Resort Difference
- Unique venue locations to choose from, including the new Spruce Camp state-of-the-art function facility.
- Luxury lodging accommodations, including the magnificent slope-side Stowe Mountain Lodge.
- A variety of dining options, including the exclusive Cliff House mountain top restaurant.
- Two 18 hole Championship Golf Courses
- Summer Attractions including an exciting Alpine Slide on Spruce Peak, Gondola Rides up the face of Mt Mansfield, the picturesque Auto Toll Road and more.
- Over 100 trails to accommodate skiers of all levels.
- World-class spa
- Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center
Let the Stowe Mountain Resort Hospitality Team help you plan the perfect event.
To learn more fill out our online Request for Proposal or contact the Stowe Mountain Resort Hospitality Sales Office at (800) 253-4SKI to book your next meeting or social event.