Venue Descriptions & Photos
Offering unique state of the art function space to accommodate all event needs.
Whether you are planning a wedding, corporate meeting or conference, or other social event Stowe Mountain Resort offers a variety of unique venue spaces to fulfill your needs!
See photos below to learn more.
The ballroom features a vaulted wooden ceiling and walls of arched windows that allow natural light to fill the room.
• Wireless Internet• Adjacent to Spruce Room• Seating capacity up to 175 for plated dinner, 250 reception, 200 theatre style• 2400sq ft
Nestled at 3625' on the shoulder of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak. The “famed” Cliff House Restaurant is known as the most spectacular Mountain-top venue in all of New England.
• Dramatic views• Features distinctive farm to table menu concept• Outer deck for cocktail receptions• Available for private functions during non-business hours• Accessed via gondola only• Seating capacity of up to 90
Located in the Clubhouse, Kirkwood 's dining room provides stunning views of the surrounding Green Mountains.
• Outer deck overlooks 18th green • Full-Service bar • Covered patio for outdoor dining or receptions • Putting green on site • Seating capacity of 75 dining room/bar area • Seating capacity of 75 outdoor patio
Conveniently located on the lower level of the Inn at the Mountain; directly across from the Conference Center
• Wireless Internet • Multiple seating options with capacity for up to 100 for plated dinner • 1270 sq ft of event space
Conveniently located on the lower level of the Conference Center.
• Individual board rooms• Wireless Internet• Each room will seat up to 16 board room style• 800sq ft of combined meeting space
Spruce Camp is located in the heart of an alpine village and offers stunning alpine architecture and the following attributes for events:
• The “Great Room” with bar/lounge area• Dramatic soaring 30' native stone fireplace• Private meeting/dining room• Outdoor slopeside stone patio with fireplace• State of the art audio/visual capabilities• Wireless Internet• 16,000 sq ft of event space on two levels