At Stowe Mountain Resort it is our goal to make you feel relaxed and confident about your wedding day. Our staff is committed to the flawless planning and orchestration of your wedding. Every detail, however small, is carefully attended to so that on your special day you may enjoy every single moment!
Our wedding services include:
- Resort wedding planner
- Table settings and decor
- Special cake and gift tables
- Ceremony rehearsals
- Five hour reception
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Distinctive menu choices
- Custom menu planning
Your Resort wedding planner will be happy to assist you with the following details for your wedding:
Coordination of your floral arrangements with our preferred local vendors or the florist of your choice.
Linen & Decor
Assistance in creating the ambiance you desire for your wedding location. Unique china, linen and decor may be arranged for a minimal rental fee.
Recommendations of talented, local musicians to enhance your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.
Professional local transportation providers can be arranged for you and your visiting guest.
Golf & Other Activities
Assistance with tee times and group golf outings, as well as coordination of other unique area activities for you and your guests.
Gifts for Friends and Family
Selections of Stowe Mountain Resort items that will be a wonderful memory for your friends and family.
- The Inn at the Mountain and Condominiums, one of the Resort’s lodging properties, located at the base of Mount Mansfield, Vermont’s highest peak.
- Fitness Center, Clay Tennis Courts and Swimming Pools.
- Alpine Skiing on 116 trails and XC skiing & snowshoeing on over 100km of trails.
- 36 holes of pristine golf at the new Stowe Mountain Golf Club and the classic Stowe Country Club.
- Summer/Fall Attractions: Gondola Skyride, Auto Toll Road, Alpine Slide, Bungee Trampolines, Climbing Wall and more!
Ask us about babysitting service referrals and our Children’s Summer Adventure Camps!