A group is 20 or more people who purchase lift tickets for the same ski dates.
Stowe is the perfect destination for your group experience. As a group, you'll get special savings on lift tickets, rentals and lessons. Plus, we can organize a mountain lunch. We take care of all your needs, maximizing your mountain time.
LUNCHES AND APRES SKI PARTIES
If your group would like to beat the crowds and enjoy a private lunch oraprès ski party, we'll host a ski-in/ski-out lunch buffet at the TollHouse Lodge, at the base of the Toll House chairlift. Kick back andrelax in ultimate comfort until you're ready to for the slopes again.Say the word, and our Hospitality staff will take care of it all!
Groups can experience the excitement of competing in aprofessionally-run race with bibs, timekeeper and two runs per person. Min. 25 people/prices vary. Videotaping of your event is also available. Contact your group sales rep for more information.
- A group is 20or more people who purchase lift tickets for the same ski dates.
- Every 21st ticket is free.
- One person is responsible for organizing the trip and purchasing all tickets.
- For more info, contact group sales at 800-253-4SKI or email@example.com.
TRIP PLANNING CHECKLIST
- Select your dates. Determine your Early/Late, Prime or Peak Season.
- Tell your group about ski and snowboard lesson options. We have lesson packages with lift tickets, so it is best to arrange lessons before you arrive.
- See who needs rentals. Inform them about our ski, snowboard, and demo rental shops - conveniently located and stocked with the latest equipment. Overnight mountain gear storage is available.
- Make your accommodation arrangements. We'll deliver tickets to your lodging property (with payment ahead of time). Skip the morning lines and get skiing!
- See who has retail needs. For them, we stock the latest equipment, clothing and accessories. We also have a great selection of Stowe logo wear and souvenirs.
- If your order changes, you're covered. Unused tickets on the first day of skiing can be exchanged or even refunded! Please return tickets to the Mansfield Group Sales Desk located inside the Mansfield Baselodge between 7:30 am and 10:00 am.
TRIP ARRIVAL CHECKLIST
- A group greeter will greet your group and answer any questions.
- A resort representative will flag your bus in to the convenient parking area adjacent to the Mansfield Baselodge.
- Those paying upon arrival must pick up tickets at the Mansfield Group Sales Desk.
- Pick up your rentals. Intermediate and advanced skiers head to Mansfield Base lodge. All snowboarders and novice skiers go to the Spruce Camp Baselodge.
- Lessons meet at Spruce Peak. Children's lessons begin at 9:15 am; Adult lessons at 9:50am or 12:50pm.
- Go ski or ride!
- Please do not park busses in front of lodges or stop to unload in roadways.
- Follow the tour bus directions provided by the Stowe staff.
- Leave excess baggage and valuables at your hotel.
- "Cubbies" and day lockers are available in all base lodges for storage.
- Set a time for your driver to meet the group at the bus after skiing.
- Overnight storage available at both Spruce Peak & Mount Mansfield for a fee.
Additional winter group information can be found at http://www.stowegroups.com.