ByPass is a feature you can add to your Evolution Stowe Card. Simply, it’s the best way to pay for anything and everything while you’re here.
Ski or Snowboard. ByPass is the easiest way to go up. Get down. And around the mountain.
A brief breakdown of ByPass benefits:
- $0 to sign up. Who doesn’t like FREE?!
- You get the best rate every day you ski or ride. What’s not to love about that?
- Get exclusive deals via email for discount days. Boom! You’re special.
- You can add it to your Evolution Stowe Card (ESC) online. So easy.
- You ByPass the lift ticket lines and go Direct-to-Lift. You’re here to carve your line. Not wait in one.
- ByPass is your all-access, lift ticket and resort payment pass to anything you need. Anytime. Anywhere. No wallet or purse weighing you down.
Resort Charge is required for ByPass and enables you to use your Evolution Stowe Card as payment for any purchases on the mountain. Start by securely linking your Evolution Stowe Card to a credit card on file.
FYI: Your credit card will never be charged for a lift ticket until you pass through the lift gates for the first time on any new day. Also, you are not part of the Stowe ByPass program until you have received a confirmation number this season.
PLEASE NOTE: If you enjoyed Stowe ByPass last season, you must sign up for Stowe ByPass again new this season.
2015/16 STOWE BYPASS RATES
|STOWE BYPASS||**SPECIAL EARLY SEASON RATES**
11/25/15 – 12/13/15
|REGULAR SEASON RATES
12/14/15 – 4/3/16
|LATE SEASON RATES
4/4/16 – Closing
|Evolution Stowe Card required for Stowe ByPass.|
Resort Charge (details below) is required for Stowe ByPass
Evolution Stowe Card sold separately
Your credit card on file will be charged upon your first lift access of the day.
Resort Charge (below) is required for Stowe ByPass. Seniors age 70 and older are eligible for even more savings with the Super Senior ByPass program. Restrictions apply.
Take advantage of our Resort Charge Program by securely linking your Evolution Stowe Card to a credit card on file and never carry cash at the mountain again. Use your ESC as you would your credit card at on-mountain restaurants, retail stores, rental & demo shops, the Ski and Snowboard School and Stay Tuned.
All tickets and products are non-transferrable and include VT sales tax. Rates and dates subject to change without notice. All ticket sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable.