3 Year Olds
Whether you are here for a day or for the season, we have a great program for your 3 Year Old. These skiers and riders have their own indoor space separate from the big kids but the majority of their time is spent outside on the snow. Class ratios are kept low to ensure a safe sensitive learning experience.
3 Ski & Ride Adventure
This is a full day program for 3 year old skiers and riders. Is this the first time for your 3 year old? We’ll give them a FUN introduction to skiing or snowboarding with no pressure. Is your 3 year old already riding a chairlift? Fantastic! Our groups form according to ability so we have a class for your little ripper. Children need to be toilet trained, able to communicate their needs and willing to participate.
Who: 3 Year Old Skiers or Riders
What: Full Day Adventure Program
Where: 3 Ski & Ride Center at Spruce Peak
When: 9:30am-3:30pm daily. Check in between 8:30 and 9am.
2013-14 Price: $195*
*Includes VT meals tax.
Click here to register online.
*Reservations required. Space on a first come first serve basis. Contact our children's reservation staff to reserve at 800-253-4SKI Ext 3685. Equipment not included.
Season Long CubBusters
In this season long recreational program, kids ski with the same experienced coach and children of the same age and ability all season. Home base is our 3 Ski & Ride Center at the base of Spruce Peak. Children need to be toilet trained, able to communicate their needs and willing to participate. Drop off is at 8:30am and the program runs 8:45am-2:30pm on program dates listed below.
Who: 3 Year old Skiers
What: Season long weekend program with season pass
Where: 3 Ski & Ride Center at Spruce Peak
When: Program runs every weekend from 12/14/13– 3/30/14 with a holiday camp 12/26/13–12/31/13
2013-14 Price: $1910 thru 10/31/2013 or $2388 after 10/31/2013.
To enroll in season long ski & snowboard programs, please call (802) 253-3682 or email email@example.com. Call early, space is limited.
3 Year Old Insider Tips for a Great Day…
- Secure rental equipment prior to lesson time. Our rental shop at Spruce Peak opens at 8:00am.
- Please inform us of any special needs that your child may have so that we may address them appropriately. Staff cannot administer any medications.
- For our 3 Ski Adventure program, drop off is at the 3 Ski Center. Doors open at 8:30, check-in 9:00am. Arrive with your child, their equipment and all their ski gear. Label everything and don’t forget to apply sunscreen. Pick up is at 3:30pm. We do not require that children wear helmets, but recommend it.
- For CubBusters, drop off is at the 3 Ski Center at 8:30 sharp. Arrive with your child, their equipment and all their ski gear. Label everything and don’t forget to apply sunscreen. Pick up is at 2:30pm. We do not require that children wear helmets, but recommend it.
- Check out Dave Merriam's tips for getting your littlest ones on the slopes with a smile.
Remember that young children have trouble with separation especially in a new place! Please allow time to stay and help your child adjust. We encourage you to talk about their FUN lesson ahead of time so they can prepare for the transition. Explain where you will be and that you will be back to see how great they did! Parents are encouraged to check in on the lesson, but be mindful that this can be disruptive and raise anxieties again. We recommend a phone call.
In order to secure your reservation, we charge a deposit at the time of booking. The balance is charged when you pick up your tickets. Up to 24 hours before your reservation you may change or cancel your reservation with no penalty. Should your plans change within a 24 hour period of the reservation, the deposit will be used per our cancellation policy. "No-Shows" will be charged in full for the first lesson and subsequent lessons will be cancelled.
Weather and snow conditions are not viable reasons for cancellation-- we recommend you check the weather a couple of days prior to your reservation. Our direct line is 802-253-3685. Thanks for your understanding!
Please note, all rates and dates subject to change without notice.
Should your child wear a helmet? Click here.