April 6, 2015 Update:
Stowe Ski School is closed for the season.
Stowe’s Teen Programs for 13 to 16 Year Olds
The philosophy of our children’s programming is to build self esteem and a life-long passion for winter sports, while providing a safe and fun learning environment. We at Stowe’s Ski & Snowboard School look forward to sharing our love for winter and enthusiasm for teaching with your children.
STOWKED TEEN CAMP is our full-day group lesson program for 13 to 16 year olds who are ready to rip it up! This program includes the group lesson, lift ticket, lunch, snacks…and advanced level FUN! These skiers and riders must be comfortable on our blue or black level terrain. Teens are grouped by skill level and discipline.
- Who: Blue/Black terrain skiers and riders, age 13-16.
- What: Full-day Stowked Teen Camp
- Where: Adventure Center at Spruce Peak
- When: 9:30am – 3:30pm on select dates only (see dates below). Check-in by 9:00am.
2014-2015 Price: $205. (Includes VT meals tax.) Equipment not included.
Dates available: Dec 26-Jan 1, Feb 14-20. Reserve just 1 day or several…it’s up to you!
Email or Call to Reserve- Note: Ski School is closed for the season
Reservations for our Stowked Teen Camp are required and space is available on a first-come first-served basis. Request a reservation online by using our ONLINE RESERVATION FORM. Have more questions or prefer to make a reservation by phone? Contact our Children’s Reservations Staff at 802.253.3685, or 800.253.4SKI x3685.
In order to secure your reservation, we charge a deposit of $100 per person at the time of booking. You may change or cancel your reservation with no penalty up to 24 hours prior to your reservation by calling 802-253-3685 and leaving a message (if necessary) or by emailing email@example.com. Cancellations within 24 hours and “No-Shows” will be charged a $100 per person cancellation fee. Weather and snow conditions are not viable reasons for cancellation.
AMP (ALL MOUNTAIN PROGRAM) is our season-long weekend Buster program for more advanced 13-16 year old skiers only. These advanced level skiers can rip the inbounds, bumps, trees and steeps with a coach. Skiers are expected to be able to make short controlled turns with a pole plant in a narrow corridor on terrain like the top of Liftline, Nosedive, National, and mid-Starr, and Goat. Meets at Midway Lodge at 8:45am. Program runs 9:00am-3:00pm.
- Who: Blue/Black terrain skiers, age 13-16.
- What: Season-long weekend program
- Where: Meets at Midway Lodge.
- When: Meet at 8:45am. Program runs 9:30am – 3:30pm.
2014/2015 Price: $1,995 ($2,495 after 11/2/2014). Includes VT meals tax. Equipment not included.
Call or Email to Reserve
To enroll in our season-long programs please call (802) 253-3685 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Children’s Reservations Staff can answer any questions you may have, find out which program is right for your family, and process your enrollment into our programs by phone. Call early, space is limited.
Insider tips to ensure your child has a great day in our children’s programs
- Please arrange rental equipment prior to lesson time. Our rental shop is conveniently located in Spruce Camp Base Lodge, next to the Adventure Center.
- Please inform us of any special needs your child may have so that we may address them appropriately. Note: We can NOT administer medication.
- We do not require that children wear helmets, but recommend it.
- Wish to ski with your child in the afternoon? No problem, just make arrangements at the morning drop-off for an early pick-up. Pick-up begins at 3:30pm. If you require a pick-up prior to 3:30pm, please let us know at morning drop-off.
- Children should arrive ready to ski or board, wearing their hat/helmet, mittens/gloves, parka, goggles, inner layers, and ski/snowboard boots; bring skis/board along. Arrive early during holiday times.
- Label everything and don’t forget to apply sunscreen on sunny days.
Please note, all rates and dates subject to change without notice.