Resort Staff Benefits
Whether you’re seeking an exciting opportunity for the upcoming season or you’re looking to join us for year-round employment, our recreational benefits will fit your needs. Stowe Mountain Resort’s people are its greatest asset and principal investment. We offer you the opportunity to enjoy all that the resort has to offer and encourage our staff to make fun and play a part of every work day. We value the contributions of each and every employee, and to show our appreciation we offer the following recreational privileges during the winter.
For the 2017/2018 winter season, Stowe employee and eligible dependents will receive Stowe Mountain Resort ski pass privileges.
Employee and Dependent Pass Eligibility:
- Full-time employees (32hrs or more per week) and their eligible immediate family members receive season ski/board privileges.
- Seasonal part-time employees (16hrs per week) first year receive seasonal ski/board privileges for themselves. Returning PT employees are eligible for additional dependent benefits.
- Temporary employees (less than 16hrs a week) will earn a one day ticket for each scheduled 8hr shift.
Ski and Snowboard Lessons: Adults
- For the absolute beginner – your first lesson is 90 minutes and free of charge! After that, employees, spouse, and eligible dependent children 13yrs & up will receive discounts on lessons.
Ski and Snowboard Lessons: Children
- Eligible employee dependent children will receive a reduced price on Adventure Center full day ski and ride programs.
Food and Beverage Discounts:
- All employees receive discounts on food and non-alcoholic beverages in designated cafes and discounts in resort restaurants.
- All employees receive discounts in all Stowe Mountain Resort Gift and Retail Shops.
Ski and Snowboard Rental and Tuning:
- Employees are eligible for rental and tuning discounts.