Below is a sample of our weekly schedule of FUN for Pathfinders – our camp for 3-4 year olds
- Golf: The morning will be spent at Stowe Country Club working on skills and drills at the practice green where they will find a custom built mini-golf course to play on. Campers will then progress to learn the basics of “grip it ‘n rip it” on the driving-range.
- Swimming: Campers will spend the afternoon trekking to one of Stowe’s many sweet swimming spots to play in the water and cool off. Pack your bathing suit and closed toe water shoes; and be prepared to get wet!
- Hiking Adventure: Campers will blaze around one of the trails on Mt. Mansfield, Spruce Peak and other local trekking spots for a morning of outdoor adventure. Leave no trace, an appreciation for nature, and fun will be the overall themes while in the woods.
- Streaming: The afternoon will take campers exploring at one of Stowe’s many streams. Bathing suit and closed toe water shoes required.
- Stowe Rocks: Campers will work with one of our climbing specialists in Stowe Rocks climbing center to learn the basics of climbing and experience the thrill of going vertical with ropes and harnesses!
- Challenge Course: In the afternoon campers will be guided thru a course consisting of real and imaginary obstacles designed to challenge them to focus, try new activities outside their comfort zone, and work together as a group to accomplish assigned goals.
- Ice Cream Sundae: Each Camper will be rewarded for the efforts at the end of the day with a chance to design their own Ice Cream Sundae!
- Tennis: It is “game on” as Campers take to the Tennis courts. Campers will work on skills and drills which help form the foundations of tennis such as jumping, twisting, hopping, balancing, and hand eye coordination drills. This session will wrap up with exciting and fun tennis games!
- Field Games: Each week campers will be introduced to action packed field games like disc golf, kick ball, water games, gaga and more!
- Backcountry Scavenger Hunt: Campers will head out into the backcountry of Stowe in search of nature based knowledge and outdoor adventure.
- Wildcard Adventure: Each week campers are surprised with a new wildcard activity; this may include team challenges, slip & slide, the laugh Olympics, face painting, arts and crafts and more!
Camp is open rain or shine.
Activities and schedule are subject to change based upon the weather.