Purchase your Lift Tickets at least 48 Hours in Advance Online for the Lowest Price Guaranteed
Children ages 4 and under ski or ride free when accompanied by a paid parent or guardian.
EVOLUTION STOWE CARD:
At Stowe, we use the Evolution Stowe Card (ESC) to access the mountains. Evolution Stowe Cards are available for pick-up at all resort ticket desks. If you purchase tickets online, plan to stop by the Mansfield Base Lodge or Spruce Camp ahead of your ski day to pick up your ESC for the best experience.
Once loaded with a lift-ticket product, the ESC provides swift and easy access to all of our lifts and the legendary Stowe experience. NOTE: Once you have your ESC – you still need to add a lift ticket product onto the card, which you can do online.
If you already have an Evolution Stowe Card, you do not need a new one – use your current ESC.
SPECIAL TICKET INFORMATION
- U.S. Military Members – Thank you for your service to our country! We have season-long special pricing just for you.
Active Military Adult 1 Day: $79, Active Military ID Required.
- Super Seniors (age 70+) – check out the Super Senior pricing especially for you.
- Single ride round-trip Gondola ticket: Non-skiers and non-riders (foot passengers only) can access the Cliff House Restaurant for lunch by purchasing a single ride round-trip Gondola ticket. Tickets available only at the Gondola ticket window. Gondola and Cliff House operations are always weather-dependent.
Gondola Single Ride Adult: $28
Gondola Single Ride Child: $19
- Gondola Ride & Dine Lunch special: Join us Monday through Thursday for our Ride & Dine special including round-trip scenic Gondola ride, lunch, a shared dessert and a non-alcoholic beverage. Cost is $45 per person. Tax is included but not gratuity. Please see the Gondola ticket window for details. Gondola and Cliff House operations are always weather-dependent.
- Stowe ByPass – Stowe ByPass is no longer a Stowe Mountain Resort product. Now, purchase your lift ticket at least 48 hrs in advance and go direct-to-lift.
Things to know:
• All tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
• Additional days purchased at the lift ticket window will be charged the window rate.
• Lift ticket prices are based on your first day on the slopes.
• Lift ticket prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
• Any adjustments made at the resort are based on the window rate at the resort on the day of the adjustment.
Please note: Resort operations, rates and dates subject to change without notice.
Rates include 6% VT sales tax