Stowe’s Teen Programs for 13 to 16 Year Olds
The philosophy of our children’s programming is to build self esteem and a life-long passion for winter sports, while providing a safe and fun learning environment. We at Stowe’s Ski & Snowboard School look forward to sharing our love for winter and enthusiasm for teaching with your children.
STOWKED TEEN CAMP is our full-day group lesson program for 13 to 16 year olds who are ready to rip it up! This program includes the group lesson, lunch, snacks…and advanced level FUN! These skiers and riders must be comfortable on our blue or black level terrain. Teens are grouped by skill level and discipline.
- Who: Blue/Black terrain skiers and riders, age 13-16.
- What: Full-day Stowked Teen Camp
- Where: Adventure Center at Spruce Peak
- When: 9:30am – 3:30pm on select dates only (see dates below). Check-in by 9:00am.
2017/18 Cost: $207 per day (Lift access is required, not included).
December 26-31 and Feb 18-22.
Reserve just 1 day or several…it’s up to you!
AMP (ALL MOUNTAIN PROGRAM) is our season-long weekend Buster program for more advanced 13-16 year old skiers only.
These advanced level skiers can rip the inbounds, bumps, trees and steeps with a coach. Skiers are expected to be able to make short controlled turns with a pole plant in a narrow corridor on terrain like the top of Liftline, Nosedive, National, and mid-Starr, and Goat. Meets at Midway Lodge at 8:45am. Program runs 9:00am-3:00pm.
- Who: Blue/Black terrain skiers, age 13-16.
- What: Season-long weekend program
- Where: Meets at Midway Lodge.
- When: Meet at 8:45am. Program runs 9:00am – 3:00pm.
BUSTER/AMP PROGRAM COST: $1,850 . Includes VT meals tax, does not include lift access – Buy your Epic Pass online now.
- Deadline to purchase program is November 15th, 2017
- Call early, space is limited
- If you have an Evolution Stowe Card from last season, please don’t discard it as you will need it this winter.
The All Mountain Program runs every weekend from 12/9/17 – 3/25/18, plus a Holiday Camp 12/26/17 – 12/31/17
Please call 802.253.3685 to speak with our Children’s Reservations Staff. We can answer any questions you may have, find out which program is right for your child, and take your reservation by phone. You may also submit an Online Request (online form is a request and not a guaranteed registration).
The use of helmets is strongly recommended. Ski and Snowboard School participants under age 18 must wear a winter sport protective helmet. While helmets may reduce or mitigate the severity of some head injuries, their use does not guarantee safety and will not prevent certain injuries. Rental helmets are available at our children’s ski school locations for your convenience.
In order to secure your reservation, we charge a deposit of $100 per person at the time of booking. You may change or cancel your reservation with no penalty up to 24 hours prior to your reservation by calling 802-253-3685 and leaving a message (if necessary) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations within 24 hours and “No-Shows” will be charged a $100 per person cancellation fee. Weather and snow conditions are not viable reasons for cancellation.
Insider tips to ensure your child has a great day in our children’s programs
- Please arrange rental equipment prior to lesson time. Our rental shop is conveniently located in Spruce Camp Base Lodge, next to the Adventure Center.
- Please inform us of any special needs your child may have so that we may address them appropriately. Note: We can NOT administer medication.
- Wish to ski with your child in the afternoon? No problem, just make arrangements at the morning drop-off for an early pick-up. Pick-up begins at 3:30pm. If you require a pick-up prior to 3:30pm, please let us know at morning drop-off.
- Children should arrive ready to ski or board, wearing their hat/helmet, mittens/gloves, parka, goggles, inner layers, and ski/snowboard boots; bring skis/board along. Arrive early during holiday times.
- Label everything and don’t forget to apply sunscreen on sunny days.
Please note, all rates and dates subject to change without notice.